Friday 17 October 2014

It's Semester Break: To Do List

It's official! I survived the first semester of my Foundation In Law program at MSU. We've got three weeks before we start the second semester.
       
             I haven't got nothing much to do, but to focus back on my arts. I have not played my guitar in months! But I do draw though, during my free time. I'm thinking of coming back to MSU with a bit more maturity. Oh you know why.

Here, I've listed the things I should accomplish before the break is over:

  • Draw perfect portraits 
  • Make a song cover
  • Memorize more guitar notes
  • Make my own song
  • Play video games, a lot. 
  • Make a vlog
  • Watch moviesssss
  • Forget my crush
  • Confident of staying forever single
  • Being single is cool
  • But he's cute
  • :'(((((((((((((((



No comments:

Post a Comment